Rally the SoSheDid community at your campus by becoming a SoSheDid Ambassador! This is a great leadership and resumé-building opportunity, with real (fun!) work experience during the school year.
- Organize 2-3 campaigns and/or events on campus each school year (#ReclaimHalloween campaign, fundraising event, etc.). Get student organizations excited to participate—from sororities and fraternities to women’s centers and cultural societies.
- Post a #SoSheDid Sister of the Week each week, celebrating proud, fulfilling moments of ladies campus-wide.
- Choose content from soshedid.org (
or create your own) to work on in your student group meetings, chapter meetings and/or campus-wide workshops throughout the school year.
- Monthly check-ins and brainstorms via email or phone with our SoSheDid campus outreach lead.
- Come up with your own ideas! You know your campus better than anyone. What could we do together to make an even bigger impact with SoSheDid? We’re all ears!